HUECORE offers insurance companies access to granular, real-time data to reduce the risk of liability, identify risk exposure, enable more effective underwriting, and decrease cost and time of claims processing. The high-level data model currently available can provide insurers with only limited visibility into claims requiring them to make imprecise assumptions. HUECORE’s granular, real-time user, IoT, and telematics data allow insurers to, first, identify real risk exposure, based on the individual’s precise driving behaviors. Second, with more precise data, insurers can offer more accurate and competitively prices premiums to drivers. Further, insurers can better protect against fraudulent claims with access to more reliable and detailed data
What’s the role?
- Due to significant expansion – and a huge opportunity, we’re looking for a talented sales professional. You’ll have the vision and domain expertise to build successful sales strategies so that we capitalize on the opportunities in front of us. You’ll be ready to step up and make your mark.
- You’ll be responsible for sales of Reference Data, Real-Time data feeds and our major clients. You’ll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
- You’ll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of enterprise selling across buy side and sell side firms. You’ll have a really deep understanding of the flow of data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for.
- You’ll be a good listener, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You’ll demonstrate how the quality, reliability, and timeliness of Huecore content and services will help both insurance firms and businesses improve processes. You’ll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of leveraging our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their claims and underwriting process, creating value and generating efficiencies.
- You’ll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our technology solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We’ll trust you to;
- Manage the Enterprise sales engagement smoothly from beginning to end
- You’ll leverage market, product, and technical expertise to identify client needs
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of your clients’ regulatory obligations, and how Huecore could work in partnership to help meet them
- You’ll produce clear, concise proposals with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- You’ll establish & execute a pipeline target market strategy for achieving sales targets through the appropriate stages of the sales cycle within your assigned client base
- You’ll build relationships across client organizations to ensure that all stakeholders are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
- You’ll balance engagements across the sales life-cycle to maintain desired pipeline levels for long, medium, and short-term sales
You’ll need to have:
- An understanding of our clients (who their customers are, how they make money)
- Insurers technology stack, workflows, and internal structure
- An ability to leverage product and domain knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets (revenue-generating and adoption/usage goals)
- A consultative and solution sales skills
- A competent grasp on the insurance industry regulatory landscape of both brokers and underwriters
- A solid understanding of the flow & use of real time and reference data around insurance institutions
- Fluency in a second language would be a strong advantage