HUECORE (www.huecore.com) for a finance intern to work directly with the CEO and COO aiding the management of all financial resources.
The selected candidate will also enjoy access and the tutelage of Brinc.io, an international Hong A Kong-based accelerator that specializes in IoT hardware development and manufacturing. Through our advisory board, we count on the support of former Chief Revenue officer for an insurance data sales company, Sabastean Leoni, driving the insurance sales. Jaime Illien, a former CEO at Deutsche Back FX and Swissquote Bank’s Advanced Currency Markets USA, is the lead sales advisor.
About the company
We are looking to empower and protect drivers from the financial risks after a hit-and-run that can lead to vehicle depreciation, repeated insurance deductible, and year of high premiums. All the while we
extend an opportunity to insurers to better serve their customer, create collaborative relationships, and protect their bottom line. At our core, is the innovation of an automotive technology platform allowing car owners to bring leading technological advancement to their vehicles via an ecosystem of IoT products.
• Budget development and management of cash flow.
• Own the Petty Cash management process.
• Provide visibility and financial support for the Manufacturing, Marketing, Development, and Media departments.
• Support strategic cost initiatives, track risks & opportunities to plan and deliver ad hoc financial analysis for customized data and reports knowledgeably and flexible to aid in business decisions.
• Work on financial modeling improvements in the planning and forecasting models to enhance process efficiency, support new initiatives and to accurately capture the changing economics or structure of the business.
• Ensure controllership and consistency of accounting processes, drive controllership awareness, and financial compliance. Uphold HUECORE’s commitment to integrity.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, accounting, mathematics or statistics.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
• Strong Analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance
drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to
situational needs as they arise.
• Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Excell/Google Sheets and QuickBooks.